這是javascript共用函式庫,你的瀏覽器不支援script時並不會影響瀏覽網站功能。
:::*Home*正體中文*Sitemap*Contact US*Add To Bookmarks
:::
Kaohsiung Rose Basilica
* Located on Wufu 3rd Road beside the Kaohsiung Bridge is Kaohsiung Rose Basilica. Built in 1851, it was the first Catholic cathedral in Taiwan and one of three major basilicas in Asia. In 1859 it served as a temporary missionary center.

It was renovated in 1863 and became home to the Virgin Mary statue from the Province of Our Lady of the Rosary in Spain. In 1928, it was rebuilt to become an aesthetic tower incorporating Roman and Gothic styles. It is considered the most decorative church in Taiwan, and ranked in Taiwan's top 100 historical buildings. As the bishop seat for the Kaohsiung district, Kaohsiung Rose Basilica has been listed as a Class 3 Building of Historical Interest.

* Address:

151 Wufu 3rd Road, Lingya District

* Traffic:

1.《bus》
11、14、25、33、50、76、77、214→Kaohsiung Municipal Kaohsiung Girls' Senior High School
2.《Rapid transit》
Red Line→Sanduo、Central Park〈MRT bus transfer information→Red20、25〉

* Tel:

(07)282-3860

* Vicinity:

Glory Pier of Love RiverThe True Love Harbor(Originally Pier 12)Kaohsiung Film Archives

 


2013/12/03
:::
Address: No.132-1, Kaisyuan 2nd Rd.,Lingya District, Kaohsiung City 80276, Taiwan
Service Call: (07)7134000
Copyright @2014 Healthcity Kaohsiung.
This is enable website has passed to A+ checking.